Yoga Fitness Classes: Move to Your Potential
Awaken your chakras with Bally Total Fitness Yoga classes for the yoga enthusiast. These classes combine traditional yoga postures and exercises that focus on flexibility, strength, balance and breathing. Go at your own pace for a workout as gentle or as challenging as you like. Instructors will always offer modified poses for all levels. Move and be moved by your total potential!
Yoga Fitness Classes: the Benefits
Bally Total Fitness Yoga is the type of workout you’ll look forward to every week. These yoga fitness classes offer valuable benefits:
- Improve the way you move with poses and exercises focused on improving balance, posture and body alignment.
- Enhance flexibility with exhilarating yoga poses that stretch your limbs and entire body, safely and effectively.
- Reduce stress in a unique class atmosphere that is calm, peaceful, and serene.
- All-over toning by utilizing large and small muscle groups to firm where you never thought to firm before.
What to Expect in Yoga Fitness Classes
Designed to enhance your flexibility, vitality, balance and muscle tone, Bally Total Fitness Yoga is a great introduction to basic yoga stretches and poses. It emphasizes rhythmic movements, deep breathing, plus standing and floor exercises that provide a total-body workout.
Are Yoga Fitness Classes Right for You?
Bally Total Fitness Yoga is ideal if you:
- Are experiencing reduced flexibility through age or injury
- Want a peaceful escape from a hectic lifestyle
- Are looking for a total body workout that addresses both body and mind
- Want to improve your balance and coordination
Why You’ll Like Yoga Fitness Classes
Escape from the stress and anxiety of everyday life with an hour of fitness that leaves you stronger, energized and more centered. Yoga fitness classes are the ultimate fuel for body and mind. It’s a timeless, ancient workout designed to refresh a tired soul and body.
*Some classes may be conducted by independent contractors which are not affiliated with Bally Total Fitness. We do not warrant or guarantee the quality of these services or guarantee they will remain available. Class availability and selection vary by club. Additional charges for some services including Specialty Classes.