- Bend over until back is flat or parallel to ground.
- Place your right hand on a dumbbell bench to provide support to your torso.
- Grasp a dumbbell with your left hand and place your upper arm against the side of your body.
- Slowly extend your arm until your elbows are almost locked.
- Slowly return dumbbell to initial position to complete one repetition.
- Repeat exercise with dumbbell in right hand.
- When performing this exercise, only move the forearm (the upper arm should remain stationary).