- Sit in the machine with your back against the pad and feet on ground.
- Place your forearms behind each arm pad so that your arms form ninety-degree angles or your upper arms are parallel with the ground.
- Slowly squeeze the pads toward the midline of the body until the pads gently touch each other.
- Slowly bring the pads to the initial position to complete one repetition.
- Your back should remain in contact with the pad while performing this exercise.
- CHEST (PECTORALS)
- FRONT SHOULDER (ANTERIOR DELTOIDS)