- Lie on your back with your heels placed on the machine’s platform.
- Slowly extend your legs while pushing your body upward (do not lock your knees).
- Slowly bend your legs so that your thighs form a ninety degree angle or are parallel with the ground to complete one repetition.
- Your back should remain flat against the machine’s pad throughout the entire exercise.
- When performing this exercise, your toes should remain in alignment with your knees and not extend past your knees.
- QUADRICEPS (RECTUS FEMORIS, VASTUT LATERALIS, VASTUS MEDIALIS, VASTUS INTERMEDIUS)
- HAMSTRINGS (SEMIMEMBRANOSUS, SEMITENDINOSUS, BICEPS FEMORIS)
- BUTTOCKS (GLUTEUS MAXIMUS)