- Stand while holding dumbbells in each hand with palms facing outer thighs.
- Slowly lunge forward with left leg while keeping right leg, support leg, in place (do not allow knee of support leg to contact ground).
- Slowly return to initial position.
- Repeat with right leg to complete one repetition.
- When lunging forward your knees should remain in alignment with your toes and not extend past the toes.
- QUADRICEPS (RECTUS FEMORIS, VASTUT LATERALIS, VASTUS MEDIALIS, VASTUS INTERMEDIUS)
- HAMSTRINGS (SEMIMEMBRANOSUS, SEMITENDINOSUS, BICEPS FEMORIS)
- BUTTOCKS (GLUTEUS MAXIMUS)