- Grasp bar with hands placed shoulder width apart and sit with feet flat on ground.
- Upper portion of thighs should be placed under seat pads to prevent you from bouncing up and down while performing the exercise.
- Slowly pull the bar toward the upper portion of the chest by bending your elbows.
- Slowly raise bar to initial position without locking your elbows to complete one repetition.
- Upper body should remain steady during exercise (do not swing upper body to enable yourself to lift more weight).
- UPPER BACK (LATISSIMUS DORSI)