- Lie with your back flat against bench and feet on ground.
- Grasp bar with hands shoulder width apart (arms should be fully extended overhead with a slight bend in the elbows).
- Slowly lower the bar to the forehead by bending your forearm so that your forearm and upper arm form a ninety-degree angle at your elbow joint (be careful not to bounce the bar off your forehead).
- Slowly raise the bar until your arms are fully extended overhead by bending your forearm to complete one repetition (do not lock your elbow joint).
- Do not lift your buttocks off the bench while performing this exercise.